- About Us
- Helpful Info
- More Features
- Contact Us
Welcome to Warwick Animal Hospital!
UPDATE May 28, 2020
Warwick Animal Hospital Lobby will reopen June 1!
1. Only 1 person per family may enter hospital lobby.
2. You must wear a MASK while in the hospital. (We will not provide masks- you must have your own.)
3. Please use the provided hand sanitizer at the door prior to entering the hospital.
4. We are only allowing 6 clients in the lobby at any given time. Please wait outside or in your vehicle if lobby is at capacity.
5. Please practice the 6 ft social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC while inside the hospital.
6. We encourage you to wait outside or in your vehicle during appointments after checking your pet in with a receptionist.
7. PLEASE do not enter the hospital if you have had any symptoms of illness in the last 14 days. This includes any contact with someone who has been ill or recently tested for COVID-19.
8. Warwick Animal Hospital will continue to do everything possible to keep our clients and patients safe during this pandemic.
***If you would like to remain in your vehicle and not enter the hospital we will be more than happy to do everything associated with your visit "curbside". Just call 722-7717 upon your arrival.
Warwick Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital for dogs and cats. We also see some rabbits, pet pockets, and exotics. We believe preventative care is the key to lifelong health and wellness, and are here to partner with you in helping your pets live long happy healthy lives. We provide cutting edge surgical and medical services to the Oklahoma City area. Warwick Animal Hospital has been in business since 1980, and at our current location since 1993. Our clients are very important to us and we value the opportunity to serve you. Our goal is to treat your pets as our own, with compassionate care and the best medicine available, with an emphasis on client education.
Services we provide include but are not limited to: